This delicious non-alcoholic punch is a fruity, flavorful, and colorful addition to your holiday table! Serve with hors d'oeuvres or as a refreshing drink with brunch.
A Special Non Alcoholic Punch The Whole Family Can Enjoy
Holidays are a time when you serve things you don't normally make during the rest of the year. Of course this includes main dishes and desserts, but don't forget about drinks!
This is a festive and tasty non alcoholic punch that's perfect for anyone who prefers to skip alcohol. It's something you normally don't keep in your 'fridge, so the kids find it extra special, too. Plus, the juice in it will satisfy your vitamin C requirement for the day!
Here's what you'll need:
- Pineapple juice
- Cranberry juice blend (not cranberry juice cocktail)
- Ginger ale
- Cranberries for garnish
- Fresh slices of oranges for garnish
- Decorative ice cubes, if desired
One of the problems I have with punch recipes is that they tend to make a huge quantity. I just make it a pitcher at a time and keep it in the refrigerator for a taste of the holidays whenever the mood strikes me.
This punch does call for carbonated ginger ale in it, and it gives it a nice fizz when you serve it fresh. Once it sits in the refrigerator for a while the fizz lessens. Normally I don't care for soda once it has lost its carbonation, but inside this juicy punch it doesn't bother me. It still tastes great a day or two after you make it, so don't worry about letting it sit for a while.
Can I Spike It?
Of course! If you want to give it some kick, I prefer a shot of gin or rum as they seem to mix well with the fruity flavor of the punch. There are no hard and fast rules, so add a bit of your favorite spirit. Vodka, Bourbon, tequila -- whatever you fancy!
Non-Alcoholic Holiday Punch is a Festive Treat
- 2 cups pineapple juice cold
- 2 cups cranberry juice cold
- 32 ounces ginger ale cold
- slices of fresh oranges
- Mix ingredients together in a large pitcher.
- Float slices of oranges and cranberries in the pitcher.
- Add decorative ice cubes if you have made them (optional.)
- If desired, garnish glasses with an orange slice and a few cranberries when serving.
Leave a Reply