Sweet Vinegar and Oil Salad Dressing
Sweet vinegar and oil salad dressing is a twist on the classic version. It's ideal for enhancing fruit salads, as well as sweetening up bitter ingredients.
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 teaspoons sugar
Stir salt into vinegar until salt is dissolved.
Add vegetable oil to vinegar.
Stir in sugar.
Pour into a jar or cruet with a lid; shake vigorously before pouring on to salad.
- You can double the recipe for 8-10 servings
- Use apple cider vinegar in place of white vinegar
- Use red wine vinegar in place of white vinegar
- Use balsamic vinegar in place of white vinegar
- Add a dash of black pepper
Calories: 124kcalCarbohydrates: 8gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 582mgPotassium: 1mgSugar: 8gCalcium: 1mgIron: 1mg