This is my take on a vintage mid century frozen cocktail from the upper midwest.
1 ounce Creme de Cacao
1 ounce Creme de Noyaux or Luxardo Cherry Liqueur
2 ounces heavy whipping cream
Dusting of nutmeg
- Place a cup of fresh ice in a blender
- Pour the ingredients in and blend for approximately one minute
- Pour into a stemmed cocktail glass
- Add a couple of Luxardo cherries into the drink with extra syrup then lightly stir to mix
- Dust with a garnish of ground nutmeg (optional)
- Add a couple of stemmed cherries for garnish
You can replace the heavy whipping cream and ice with vanilla ice cream in the blender if you prefer.
Keywords: ice cream cocktail, dessert cocktail, valentines day cocktail, cherry cocktail, 1950's cocktail, mid century cocktail, romantic cocktail, ladies favorite cocktail, pink cocktail, sweet cocktail