1-1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon parley flakes
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
10 tablespoons butter
2-1/2 tablespoons ice water
- Add flour, parsley, and salt to food processor and pulse a few times to mix and distribute parsley flakes throughout.
- Add cubed, cold butter. Pulse a few times until small pebble shapes form.
- Mix egg and cold water together, then pour into flour mixture. Pulse until dough forms.
- Remove dough from food processor and roll out on well floured surface to a size that will fit your pie or tart pan.
- Gently fold dough in half using floured hands, then lift into your pie plate and carefully arrange inside. Flute edges if desired, and cut excess dough from sides.
- Place pie plate with crust in the freezer for 20 minutes while you prepare the quiche.
- When quiche mixture is ready, remove crust from freezer and pour inside. Bake according to quiche instructions.